- Assisting Controller and CFO with bank reporting;
- Preparing financial reviews;
- Analyzing inventory variances and posting adjustments;
- Preparing and maintaining accounts by reconciling transactions and verifying and resolving discrepancies;
- Handling monthly close activities;
- Preparing bank reports to maintain sufficient fund balance and manage cash flow;
- Training, managing and technical oversight of 2-3 junior accountants;
- Formatting new financial processes and workflows.
- Tools used: Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics, Xero.com, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required;
- Must have two years of experience with accounts receivable, monthly close, and fixed assets depreciation schedule; and,
- Must have two years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
Work Location(s): 30339 Diamond Parkway, Suite 105, Cleveland, Ohio 44139
Send resume/application to: Jennifer Tuma, firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls. Principals only. An EOE.